Friday, May 2, 2014

Issue 6 Cover


First  |  Previous  |  Next  |  Last


Welcome one and all to Issue SIX. Can you believe it? I can't. SIX issues!!! 

Issue Six has some good news and some bad news. The good news, as you might be able to tell from the cover, is that I am putting a lot more effort into the pages, and with all of the lessons I've learned over all of the pages that have come before. Panel layouts, composition, lettering, all of this is starting to be consistently better. :) The bad news? Comics are expensive, yo. I'm having to transition my internals to black and white, starting now. If Dissolution ever tears off into something extremely self-sustaining, I'll be happy to switch back - but for now, b/w is where it's at. Even so, the art should be taking a step up, and stay there.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy it!

If you're in the Northern VA, DC, or MD area, make sure you come and say hello at the ANS Sci-Fi Con in La Plata, MD next Saturday, 5/10!




First  |  Previous  |  Next  |  Last

No comments:

Post a Comment