Thursday, November 28, 2013

Issue 5 Cover

First  |  Previous  |  Next  |  Last



Ahoy friends! Welcome to Issue #5, can you believe it's been so long already?? I can't. Really, I can't. It's awesome that I - and you! - am/are still here. :)

Behold! The cover for Issue #5, which should be available in our store super-soon. It'll probably be available slightly earlier than that at conventions, so come say hello! Just click "Conventions & Appearances" on the navbar, and you can see our upcoming schedule.

It's that time again, the thank-y time. I thank you, dear reader, for hanging in there with Dissolution through all its ups and downs. I thank you, Kickstarter backers, for giving me the greatest gift - to see the first of my works in print, with Volume One (Issues 1-3). And now we're on Issue 5! Time flies when you're having fun! I thank you, buyers of my novel, for making Behind the Veil: A Gina Harwood Novel a stronger success than I though possible, and motivating me to get the second finished, the first draft of which was completed this week. Thank you to my family and friends for being so supporting. I am thankful beyond measure to finally be at a place in my life where I can create as an occupation. And I have my fiance to thank for that, so my final thank you is to him, for all of his support.

We are running a Black Friday special over at the Tortoise & Hare Creations' Store! This weekend only, buy any print and get a second one FREE (or buy two, get TWO free, etc)! Just make your purchase and specify which freebie print you want in the checkout comments and we'll ship it to you - you can even request the Doctors Five & Ten print or the Susan, Granddaughter of Death print as your freebie, which are only usually available at conventions. Holiday presents galore!

First  |  Previous  |  Next  |  Last

No comments:

Post a Comment