Thursday, September 5, 2013

Chapter Seven - Page 51

First  |  Previous  |  Next  |  Last


Organizing tours, festivals, conventions is all very confusing and a bit overwhelming. Marketing is just not something I'm good at, but I think I'm going to have to figure it out, if it's ever going to be an actual, functioning business. Whew. Between trying to market my novel (Behind the Veil: A Gina Harwood novel - available in paperback and Kindle!), the comic series I'm part of (Dissolution, of course, always my baby; Cobalt, Fern Sea Chronicles), completing prints to sell, trying to improve my crafts through practice, writing my NEXT novel, and drawing/inking/painting Dissolution - I'm worn out! If anyone out there knows an easier, smarter, or cheaper way to market books/comics/art, let me know in the comments below. You might save what's left of my sanity!

Hey, I warned you this issue was... different. ^_^

First  |  Previous  |  Next  |  Last

No comments:

Post a Comment