Saturday, June 8, 2013

Chapter Six - Page 40

First  |  Previous  |  Next  |  Last



It's been another extraordinary week at the THC studio apartment (like that? I do). 

My first full-length novel Behind the Veil: A Gina Harwood Novel is now available for purchase for Kindles, PC or Macs, and Android phones! It's only $2.99, and the first 20 or so pages are available to read for FREE HERE!! CHECK IT OUTTTT!! Initial feedback has been really positive, but I'm open to it all, check it out and let me know what you think! I'm also perma-linking this to the Dissolution store, because why not. I'm really proud of finally getting so much of my stuff out there these last two years. It's never somewhere I honestly thought I'd be. If you like any of the writing here in Dissolution, I can safely say you'll enjoy this book as well.

And of course, this is page 40... oooooOOOOOOooooo, that means we are definitely in the final stretch before the webcomic bypasses the print volume! 8 more pages until panels no one has ever seen before! Will I be ready? Oh my pretties, yes, yes I will. 

We finally got our sweet ass THC banner in preparation for our first convention at the end of this month, too. It highlights the company as well as all of the major projects: Dissolution, Cobalt, Fern Sea, and GoCache. Unfortunately, Behind the Veil was published post-banner, but I'm thinking of making a poster of the book cover (below) with a qr code to purchase. Thoughts?



First  |  Previous  |  Next  |  Last

No comments:

Post a Comment