Monday, May 20, 2013

Chapter Six - Page 37

First  |  Previous  |  Next  |  Last



Cobalt is complete and ordered from Ka-Blam ahead of SoonerCon in late June. Yeah! That means it's back to Dissolution, starting on Volume Two - and bringing some excellent tricks I learned from Cobalt. I'm pretty excited about it, and I hope you are too!

Our hearts go out to those affected by the tornadoes tonight in Moore, OK. I can't believe they got hit again, and in almost the same path, as they did in 1999. Insanity. I hope all the kids get out of those schools without further incident. It's been scary watching them from under an hour away. :( Tulsa has this strange ability to break storms such that they generally just split around us, then regroup on the other side. It used to be favored by the Native Americans in the area, some say for that reason exactly. Either way, everyone stay safe out there.

First  |  Previous  |  Next  |  Last

No comments:

Post a Comment