Sunday, April 21, 2013

Chapter Five - Page 33

First  |  Previous  |  Next  |  Last



Whew! It's been a mad, mad couple of weeks here in the Tortoise & Hare Creations studios (read: our tiny apartment ^_~). I got a new job!! This is great news, as being a Starving Artist is cool and all, but living hand to mouth isn't as fun as it's made out to be. And it isn't made out to be fun.

Anyway, I am trying to adjust to a normal work load now and a stupidly early schedule (I have to be up at what time?? Does that time even exist?? What the hell!), but when I do finally not feel like a zombie after an all-you-can-eat brain buffet (i.e. undead AND tired), I think it will be perfect. I'll get off early enough that I can still manage a few hours of art most days and weekends. And since I lucked out with a weekend-off shift, I can still get to a few cons hopefully this summer. :D

Kickstarter stuff is almost entirely in, still waiting on the main shipment of comics to finish printing and ship. That took longer than I expected, so.. that sucks. But the buttons, stickers, t-shirts, and the proof of the comic look great! Super happy with the way they turned out! 

I'm sorry the page was a few days late this week, I woke up this morning and thought OH NOES. I HAVEN'T UPDATED MY SITE. I NEED TO DO THZLDKA RIGHAMT ZZZZZZZZZZ which is pretty much how this week has gone entirely. 

Love you all!

First  |  Previous  |  Next  |  Last

No comments:

Post a Comment