Sunday, September 16, 2012

Welcome to Dissolution

So, I've decided to start a side project to Fernsea Chronicles, and finally complete "Dissolution." Any previous beta readers of it out there, you won't remember that title, since what I originally wrote didn't HAVE a title, but hopefully you'll start to recognize the characters. Instead of just finishing the novel, though, I wanted to truly challenge myself as well and incorporate the story into a graphic novel. It's a LOT darker than Fernsea (that's not hard, as Fernsea is ultimately a children's/young adult world), and it's a LOT darker than anything else I've ever written. I'm gonna have to learn how to do convincing blood spatter.

I hope you join me for the ride. If there's enough interest, maybe eventually I can do a kickstarter to actually publish the thing and finish all three books, but that's dreamland right now. In the meantime, I'm just looking to get at least a page a week up, hopefully more since the color work is much less demanding than FC.

No comments:

Post a Comment